Piroconbio Admin replied

295 weeks ago

36th Precinct In Hindi 720p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c In the underbelly of the Parisian criminal world, the Police are frustrated by a gang committing a series of violent robberies. Leo Vrinks and Denis Klein are two cops seeking promotion, and the imminent departure of the Chief sets the scene for them to compete for the vacant throne. The competition between them becomes increasingly ruthless and blurs the usual lines of morality, until there seems no difference between the police and the criminals they chase. Vrinks, meeting with a source, becomes involved with a murder. Klein seizes the opportunity to up the ante and arranges for the arrest of Vrinks, but when he goes further and viciously involves Vrinks' wife, Camille, revenge is inevitable.
I really wanted to like 36. It opens slick and energetic and it retains those two qualities throughout. The problem is that it picks up no other qualities along the way.<br/><br/>The promising looking cast are a let down. The plot veers all over the place. By the end of the film I found it impossible to care why anyone was chasing around doing whatever it was they were doing.<br/><br/>36 isn't awful. It is a pacey and at times very entertaining thriller, but it falls far short of its lofty target.<br/><br/>If you want a cop versus cop thriller watch Heat. If you want a French thriller watch The Beat That My Heart Skipped. If 36 happens to be on the telly one evening, well, you could do worse.
This is an utterly brilliant movie. I highly recommend it. And that's coming from someone who usually *hates* cop movies. I get really easily bored of the typical over done American hero cop drama.<br/><br/>This a movie of substance, with symbolism, depth and a lot of action without becoming a movie that depends on action scenes to keep it going. And it doesn't end with a fluffy fairy tale ending the way most cop drama tripe does.<br/><br/>The actors are brilliant, which makes up for the times when there is slight confusion because there are so many characters to follow, its cinema that hasn't been dumbed down for an American audience.

Rottweiler movie hindi free downloadOnly When I Have Nothing to Eat full movie hd 720p free download1941 dubbed hindi movie free download torrentLupin Is Fond of Chanel malayalam movie downloadThe BromanceAdventures of Young Van Helsing: The Quest for the Lost Scepter movie download in mp4tamil movie Episode 2.8 free downloadEpisode 1.122 telugu full movie downloadfree download The Thingtamil movie Dead at 21 free download

last edited 216 weeks ago by Piroconbio
Please log in to post a reply.